Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Then And Now

Well so I haven't blogged in a while, sorry. SOMEBODY (that SOMEBODY is Issac) said I should quit blogging about school. fine. I'll change it up a bit. Today, I had ice skating at 1:00 pm. after ice skating, I convinced my dad to go shopping. So I'm in this store called Carrefour. It's kinda like Super Target. Anyway, I was in the school items section, when, I saw Kenan. I think when I called his name, He jumped 2 feet (ok, not 2 feet, but he did jump). We talked a little bit, in french ofcourse. I now know how to speak french. a little bit of french but enough to hold a conversation.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music