Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Change Of My Mind

Well, today, during our lunch break, I played ping-pong. For about 30 mins. after that I became my old self and went to play soccer. really, I used to play soccer. When I was in 6th grade in my school in Minnesota, during resess, I'd play soccer. I love that sport so much. I would play soccer almost everyday at resess, like ping-pong. execpt over here, the guys are so good at soccer, that I resorted to playing goalie. In 6th grade, I usually play defence or midfeild. but like I said, over here, they are too good, so I played goalie. of course I wasn't good at that either. but whatever. come to think of it, whenever I saved a goal, it was with my leg. and let me tell you, they kick hard. very, very hard. hard enough that it stings afterwords. ouch.

1 comment:

Rexford said...

I thought that because you had a black belt that you were immune to your legs hurting :P

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music