Wednesday, December 13, 2006

running into friends (or at least seeing them)

These two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) have been awfully weird. I've been running into friends left and right. Yesterday, while picking up my little cousin, I saw Lom-Ali and Mansour. They're both from my CLA class. They were with Bervar. Bervar used to be in the CLA but he's not anymore. anyway, I talked to them, while waiting for the school gates to open. when I came out, I ran into a guy that plays at the ping-pong table. I forgot his name. After we picked up my little cousin, my aunt (she came to pick up my cousin too) me, and my cousin went shopping. We bought applesause, candy, and cake. On our way home, I saw Ridelle walking home. remember him? He's the one that's the best at the ping-pong table. On Wednesday, in France the students and teachers get off at 12:30. So I have ice skating at 1:15. after ice skating, me and my dad went biking. When we were bikeing I saw Marone. he's a guy that's in the CLA Class. after riding bikes, I had a dentist appointment. And when you have dentist or doctor appointments, you have to wait in a waiting room. While I was waiting, there was this really cute guy. His name is Alexander. How I find that out? well the dentist comes into the waiting room and says your first name.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music