Thursday, July 13, 2006

Zidane Sent Off in Disgrace
If he was gonna get a red card, he should have really hurt the Italy guy. Not kill him, no, Zidane would go to jail, no, hurt Italy just enough so that the guys is out of the season. I wanted the guy to have a ACL. It didn't happened. And Plus that Referee, Is the same one that gave Wanye Rooney of England a red card too. and how, you ask, do I know it the same ref.? cause of the ref. nose. It's FAT. I don't blame Zidane, no, I blame the Ref. You can bet, once I have a dart board, I'm gonna put a picture of the Ref. on it. I wanna kill the ref. To bad he lives in Argentina.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music

Blog Archive