Friday, July 14, 2006

Today Is the 14th of July

Today is the 14th of July. Which means it's a kinda holiday in France, Kinda like 4th of July. I can't wait till tonight. I heard there's gonna be fireworks.This is my first time being here on July 14. cause when I was here in France in 2003, I left before 14th of July. So anyway, back to my life, yesturnday, my mom, dad, and me slept over at my grandpa and grandma's house. And then today, i'm stuck at my aunt's house. Unless I could call people here, it is other wise boring. F.Y.I. -you're all sleeping at this time. It's 12:30 noon, over here. And so I'm typeing this in my older guy cousin's room, and so he comes in, still in his PJs and takes a pants and I think changes in the hallway. I am grateful that I didn't see that. I didn't .

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music

Blog Archive