Saturday, July 29, 2006

Oh My Word, I am so now totally posting

The internet!!! so like totally love it! sorry if I haven't been posting lately. I went on vacation with my Aunt, uncle, mom, and, dad. I saw Liberty. deafination for Liberty: 1. the statue of Liberty, given to the United States of America by France in who-know-which year. 2. Liberty Yang, came to Tae Kwon Do in summer 2003 (also when I started), stayed for a year or so, and left for france in 2004-ish, when she was a red or brown belt or so. Today I was waked up by my dad at 8:00am-ish. during the summer I usally wake up at 12:00, noon. whateve. It's been fun and we had to leave the rented house today. But during the week there were two cute guys I wanted to talk to. didn't though.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music

Blog Archive