Friday, August 04, 2006

The Countdown

Sorry about that. I messed up two times. Okay, so the countdown to the person who took time to write this post's birthday. a daily countdown. meaning I do this daily before I go to bed.(In this case me and my parents are sleeping over at my grandparents and they have no internet) DRUMROLL PLEASE!!! a week to go!!! A.K.A. (Also Known As) 7 days. Sorry to upset you, no pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey yet. Over AND Out!!!! GOOD EVENING AND GOOD LUck!!! * Gasp! * Tomarrow is testing!!!! I completly (well not completly, but you know what I mean) forgot!!! Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music