Thursday, August 03, 2006

A bit of a romance girl

Yesterday, me and my mom, watch movies. fortunetly they had English. We watch the movie Castle In The Sky. If you think about it there's romance in it. The two main characters probaly didn't know they like each other. I wish that happen to my love life.(like it would) We also watch Princess Mononoké a couple weeks ago. I thought it was romantic in the End too. I think I did a post about this in July. The guy is cute. again I wished that happen to my love life.(It would never, trust me) And Then we watch Spirited Away. Towards the end when the girl had to leave the guy, I cried. Well cause it was touching. You know. most people would think I'm not into romance. This post kinda goes to show that I, too can be into romance. Those three movies I watch over and over again.

No comments:

About Me

I'm kinda dumb (not a lot, but) in person but smart on paper. I'm evil.full of mischief.likes boys. doesn't like following school rules (most of the time). likes 4 guys from my school. Loves my puppy Tigger, most of the time.Likes boys.Loves going on the internet.Perfers to be left alone. love music